Pizza Talk Episode 2: Tinkering with Your Dough, part 2
Welcome back to Pizza Talk. In this second of three parts, our Pizza Yodi’s, John Arena and Brian Spangler, continue describing how they have tweaked and tinkered with their dough over the years in the ongoing quest for their version of the pizza pizza. As they reveal, the learning never ends….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season Three, Episode 1: “Pizza Quest,” the book!
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 13: The Sourdough Club, Vanessa Kimbell
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 12: The Cheese Dude Returns!
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 11: Nathan Myhrvold and Modernist Pizza
- Pizza Talk, Episode 10: Is Buckwheat the Next New Thing? A Conversation with Karen Getz, of Maine Crisp
- Pizza Talk, Season 2, Episode 9: Ken Forkish and The Elements of Pizza
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com