Peter’s Blog, Oct. 25th, SF Dateline!
SPECIAL ALERT! Last week I erroneously stated I’d be at Omnivore Books at 7 PM on Wednesday but it is actually at 6 PM. I hope this doesn’t screw up anyone’s plans and I do hope to see you at 6 PM at Omnivore!
Wed: I said I’d keep adding on to this blog posting but instead, I’m going to post a new one and date it Oct. 26th. It will post later today. That way, for those who have been keeping up, you don’t have to re-read all the earlier postings, and it will serve more as a progression. More soon….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Webisode: Pizzeria Brava part 4, Margherita Pizza
- Interview: Meathead Goldwyn, BBQ Master
- Slice Out Hunger, Slice by Slice in NYC, on Wednesday
- Peter’s Blog: The Fermentation Fest, and other Thoughts on Transformation
- Brava Pizzeria della Strada, Webisode, Part Three: The “Fun Guy” Pizza
- Interview with Scott Wiener, of Scott’s Pizza Tours
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com