Peter’s Blog, April 3, 2012, Post-IACP Conference
This is a quickie, with more details to come later this week. Bottom line: we didn’t win for Best Food Blog of the Year after all. That honor went to a terrific blog called 5 Second Rule (5secondrule.typepad.com). Many of you voted for us — thank you so much — and I promised to post the results asap, so here it is, just to put everyone out of the misery of waiting for the news. I’ll write more fully about it all at the end of the week; I’m still trying to get reoriented to being home after a week in the most intense, fun, crazy, wicked-fun city in the world. Details to come, plus look for the next installment of Brad English’s New York City pizza adventure, posting Wed. evening.
Am heading to bed — it’s been a wild ride….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest: Anthony Mangieri, with Big News About His New Line of Frozen Pizzas
- Pizza Quest: Author Ron Costello on The Hill (Where Both He and Peter Grew Up)
- Pizza Quest: Bill Crawford, Winner of the Real California Pizza Contest
- Pizza Quest: Bagels with the Yodi’s
- Announcing My New Class at Pizza University
- Pizza Quest: Bagel’s Are Back! Featuring The Owner’s of Kismet Bagels
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com