Interesting Link for Pizza Lovers
Here’s a link to a great post from our friend, Bill Rogers, mastermind behind Culinary TV, about the new designation accorded to Wood-Fired Pizza by the United Nations! Check it out here: https://www.culinarytvshow.com/unitednations
As we approach the magic hour, enjoy this article and we look forward to giving you more wonderful postings, webisodes, recipes, and guest columns here on PizzaQuest during 2018. Have a wonderful New Year from the whole team here and remember, it’s not just about the Pizza, it’s about the Quest!!
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com