Coming Attractions, Week of Sept. 26th
This is going to be a wild week for us, as we head to Denver on Friday to film the final stage of the great Pizza/Beer Challenge. I’ll try to blog from there on Saturday, after the event (see the recent Peter’s Blog for details on where and when we’ll be filming, baking, and drinking the first Birra Basta).
So, no promises, but our plan is a new Peter’s Blog on Tuesday, a recipe pictorial on Wed., a new Tony Gemignani video on Thursday, and a Guest Column from our friend Michael Hanson, the “Sacred Baker,” on Friday (Michael’s columns always generate lots of interest — he’s onto something that touches a nerve, or perhaps it’s our souls).
In other words, unless the week’s adventures make us crazy, we have a full week of new content ready to share with you. So do keep checking back and we’ll keep bringing you new adventures in search of the perfect pizza. Even when we’re on the road, there’s always something new here at Pizza Quest….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com