Coming Attractions, Week of October 17th
Things get back to normal this week now that we’ve reported on our whirlwind trip to Denver and are settling back in. Our usual schedule is:
Tuesday: Peter’s Blog
Wednesday: Instructional or Recipes
Thursday: Webisode or other videos
Friday: Guest Column
We don’t always have something every week for each of these sections, and we’re putting together our content now for this week, so keep checking back to see what’s new (as we so often say, there’s always something new on Pizza Quest). I’ll be back on Tuesday with a new Peter’s Blog and will fill in the rest of the Coming Attractions then. See you Tuesday!!
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Talk: Nicky Giusto, Our First Flour Miller Yoda
- Pizza Talk: John Gutekanst, The Pizza Goon Renaissance Man!
- Pizza Box of the Week with Scott Wiener, #9: Square Pie Box
- Pizza Talk: Andris Lagsdin and The Baking Steel
- Pizza Talk: Audrey Jane’s Pizza Garage; The Journey from Bagels to Pizza
- Pizza Talk: Steve and Linda Green of PMQ on Keeping Up with the Big Guys
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com