Coming Attractions, Week of May 30th
This week we’re taking a short video break as we prepare to launch a new webisode series next week filmed in California’s Central Coast. However, we have a new Brad English recipe pictorial to share with you, as he shows us how he celebrated Mother’s Day with his family in a Pizza Quest sort of way. Some fun recipes and photos from our resident “If I can do it so can you” guy. This will post on Wednesday.
In fact, to make it officially Brad English week, we’ll also be posting on Friday a first time Guest Column from Brad, a food memory, family friendly piece based on his recent trip to Vancouver. Suddenly, Brad has turned into Marcel Proust. Go figure…..
And I’ll be back on Tuesday with another Peter’s Blog about some new trends in the world of artisan foods.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day and remember all those who gave their lives so that we might have the freedom to follow our own dreams.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest with guest Blaine Parker, of “Free the Pizza”
- Pizza Quest, with guest Ed Zimmerman on The Real California Pizza Contest Results
- Pizza Quest, with guest Wylie Dufresne of Stretch Pizza in NYC
- Pizza Quest: The Pizza Quest Online Pizza Course, with Director Kyle Ahlgren of ABC Online
- Pizza Quest with Guest Chef, Roy Elam, of Donna Jean: Plant Based Pizza to Die For
- Pizza Quest, with Guest Scott Deley, “The Ooni Pizza Project”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com