Coming Attractions, Week of March 7th
This week we return to Pizzeria Basta in Boulder, CO, for another Kelly Whitaker pizza demo. This time, Kelly shows us his personal favorite, a simple and delicious Marinara pizza, with a few special Kelly touches. This video will post on Thursday.
I’ll be back on Tuesday for a new Peter’s Blog, with some comments on the growing gluten free trend.
Along the same lines, new Guest Columnist Tom Carrig will address the notion that eating pizza could be healthy for us. How and why–we’ll find out on Friday.
And on Wednesday I’ll post a new recipe, this one is an olive and peppadew pepper tapinade–great for topping a pizza or just eating with crackers!
Keep coming back–there’s always something new on Pizza Quest.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com