Coming Attractions, Week of April 4th
We have some fun, new and important stuff to share this week. I’ll be posting on Tuesday my first report on the Asheville Bread Festival, which was a blast, including some comments on the most amazing flour I’ve ever worked with!
On Thursday, we’ll post the second in our new webisode series filmed at Pizzeria Defina and the Gastro District in San Francisco. We call this segment, A Cappucino and Pizza Obsession. It features Craig Stoll, Anthony Strong and me carrying on around our cups of espresso about the obsessive passion that defines what this quest is all about. You won’t want to miss it.
And on Friday, we welcome back John Arena with another thoughtful Guest Column, this time on the important subject of counterfeit “authentic” Italian products. We look forward to your comments on this one.
As always, lots more still to come!!!
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, with guest Ed Zimmerman on The Real California Pizza Contest Results
- Pizza Quest, with guest Wylie Dufresne of Stretch Pizza in NYC
- Pizza Quest: The Pizza Quest Online Pizza Course, with Director Kyle Ahlgren of ABC Online
- Pizza Quest with Guest Chef, Roy Elam, of Donna Jean: Plant Based Pizza to Die For
- Pizza Quest, with Guest Scott Deley, “The Ooni Pizza Project”
- Special Pizza Brunch in Winston Salem
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com