Coming Attractions, Week of April 25th
This week we continue our Gastro adventure with a trip back to the Pizzeria Delfina kitchen, where head pizzaiolo Anthony Strong gives us a lesson in how to pull fresh mozzarella curds into smooth, creamy cheese balls. A definite must-see, which will post on Thursday!
On Tuesday I’ll be posting on my Peter’s Blog a link to the California Culinary School’s top 50 pizza blogs list. It’s a great list and you may want to check out some of the lesser known sites, as I did.
We’re waiting for the final draft of a new Guest Column to come in and will post it on Friday, or as soon as it comes in.
Who knows what other surprises are coming so keep checking back, as there’s always something new on Pizza Quest.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, with guest Ed Zimmerman on The Real California Pizza Contest Results
- Pizza Quest, with guest Wylie Dufresne of Stretch Pizza in NYC
- Pizza Quest: The Pizza Quest Online Pizza Course, with Director Kyle Ahlgren of ABC Online
- Pizza Quest with Guest Chef, Roy Elam, of Donna Jean: Plant Based Pizza to Die For
- Pizza Quest, with Guest Scott Deley, “The Ooni Pizza Project”
- Special Pizza Brunch in Winston Salem
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com