Week Four is now in session, so here’s a preview of what’s coming during Week Five, beginning January 17th:
–More from Pizzeria Mozza–this time a trip to LaBrea Bakery to see where and how the Mozza dough is made. You’ll love the big mixers and how this unique dough comes together. This is the third in our seven-part Pizzeria Mozza series.
–Part Two of John Arena’s Guest Column on Pizza as Artistic Self Expression. He focuses on three of his favorite pizzaiolos, Chris Bianco (Phoenix), Jonathan Goldsmith (Spacca Napoli, Chicago), and Anthony Mangieri (Una Pizza Napooletana, now in SF, formerly in Greenwich Village).
–Another recipe to add add to your “fundamentals” collection.
–More from me in Peter’s Blog.
–And, as always, a stream of pizza news in the News section.
Keep coming back back–there’s always something new and exciting on PizzaQuest.com
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest with guest Blaine Parker, of “Free the Pizza”
- Pizza Quest, with guest Ed Zimmerman on The Real California Pizza Contest Results
- Pizza Quest, with guest Wylie Dufresne of Stretch Pizza in NYC
- Pizza Quest: The Pizza Quest Online Pizza Course, with Director Kyle Ahlgren of ABC Online
- Pizza Quest with Guest Chef, Roy Elam, of Donna Jean: Plant Based Pizza to Die For
- Pizza Quest, with Guest Scott Deley, “The Ooni Pizza Project”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com