Pizza Talk: The Legendary Paulie Gee
Everybody loves Paulie Gee (aka Paul Giannone), the Brooklyn-based pizza entrepreneur and now padrone of a multi-unit pizza empire. There are so many reasons to love Paulie, including his back story as an unfulfilled businessman who found his path and his passion late in life, to his influence on the up and coming generation of pizza operators who view his ethos as a model and template worth following, and, of course, to his fabulous pizzas. Many of you already know Paulie, or have been to one his pizzerias, so there’s no need to elaborate here, but for those who have only heard the name or, maybe, never heard of him, it’s time to hear the story from the man himself himself as Paulie Gee shares his inspirational journey here with us on Pizza Talk.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest with Guest Chef, Roy Elam, of Donna Jean: Plant Based Pizza to Die For
- Pizza Quest, with Guest Scott Deley, “The Ooni Pizza Project”
- Special Pizza Brunch in Winston Salem
- A Conversation with Chef John Ash, The Godfather of Wine Country Cuisine, on His New Book
- Tony Gemignani on the SF Pizza, Beer, and Bagel Festival and Much More!
- Meathead Goldwyn: The Art and Science of Barbecue and Grilling
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com