Pizza Talk: Steve and Linda Green of PMQ on Keeping Up with the Big Guys
PMQ (Pizza Marketing Quarterly) is one of the “bibles” of the industry, informative and influential. The founders and publishers are Steve and Linda Green, based in Oxford, MS. PMQ, which is not only a magazine but also a newsletter and information consolidator, exists for the purpose of helping the thousands of independent operators compete with the major pizza chains. In this engaging conversation, Steve and Linda tell their whole story and, more importantly, share with us what they feel is the single most important thing an operator needs to know and do at this critical time. You will want to hear what they have to say.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 6: Geno From Jersey and His Grandma Pie
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com