Pizza Talk: “Short Takes”: Nino Coniglio
Welcome to the beginning of a new series that we plan to run every once in a while. We call it “Short Takes” and it features some of our guests answering one question: “What does pizza mean to you?” In time, we expect there will be an interesting array of answers and here, to kick it off, is Nino Coniglio, whose life was, quite literally, saved by pizza. Hear what he has to say in this thoughtful response.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Talk: Philip Korshak — From Pizza Quest to Bagel Quest
- Pizza Talk: The Yodi’s are Back with Dueling Calzones
- Pizza Talk: Noel Brohner, The Impresario of Slow Rise
- Pizza Talk: Justin DeLeon, King of the Crown Pizza
- Special Event Next Week: Online Pizza Class with Me!
- Pizza Talk: Glenn Roberts of Anson Mills, A Hero of Biodiversity
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com