Pizza Talk: “Short Takes”: Nino Coniglio
Welcome to the beginning of a new series that we plan to run every once in a while. We call it “Short Takes” and it features some of our guests answering one question: “What does pizza mean to you?” In time, we expect there will be an interesting array of answers and here, to kick it off, is Nino Coniglio, whose life was, quite literally, saved by pizza. Hear what he has to say in this thoughtful response.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Talk, Season One has ended and we’re going on a short hiatus
- Pizza Box of the Week # 24: Sam’s in Brooklyn — a Classic!
- Pizza Talk: Will Grant and Sourdough Pizza
- Pizza Talk: Apollonia Poilane, Keeping Tradition Alive for the Future
- Pizza Talk: Anthony Mangieri, Una Pizza Napoletana with the “Chopin of Pizza”
- Pizza Talk: Sandor Katz, the Yoda of Fermentation
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com