Pizza Talk: Chris Bianco and Rob Dinapoli, Together!
We’ve had both Chris Bianco and Rob Dinapoli on Pizza Talk individually, hearing from each how they came together to collaborate on their game-changing Bianco-DiNapoli Tomatoes. This time around we get to hear the whole story from them together and, of course, much much more, including an update on the These Hands movement.
This pandemic crisis has hit everyone hard and, at the time of this interview, the city of Phoenix, Arizona, home and birthplace of Pizzeria Bianco, took a huge hit and the whole area was being shut down yet again. Chris shares with us the emotions and personal self-reflections he has been going through, and both he and Rob demonstrate the resiliency of the artisan spirit and community. This two-part episode will touch your heart!
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season Three, Episode 5: Ji Hye Kim, Korean Cuisine Re-imagined in Ann Arbor
- Pizza Quest, Season Three, Episode 4: Pizza Champion Tommy Garnick’s Artisan Journey in the Desert
- Pizza Quest, Season Three, Episode 3: Marc Forgione, From Iron Chef to Peasant
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 2: Alan Cahn, The Transformation-Meister
- Pizza Quest, Season Three, Episode 1: “Pizza Quest,” the book!
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 13: The Sourdough Club, Vanessa Kimbell
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com