Pizza Talk: Albert Grande, the Pizza Therapist
PizzaTherapy.com is one of the most beloved pizza sites on the web. It was founded by Albert Grande, a Hawaiian transplant from the East Coast who just really missed his pizza and, as the saying goes, the rest is history, including Albert’s work on Oahu with children who have learning challenges (pizza therapy at its finest!). Over the years he has interviewed many of the pizza greats on his site and touched thousand of souls with his genuineness and generosity, and he even serves as the resident Goodwill Ambassador every year at The Pizza Expo. Hear the story in his words in this candid conversation.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season Three, Episode 5: Ji Hye Kim, Korean Cuisine Re-imagined in Ann Arbor
- Pizza Quest, Season Three, Episode 4: Pizza Champion Tommy Garnick’s Artisan Journey in the Desert
- Pizza Quest, Season Three, Episode 3: Marc Forgione, From Iron Chef to Peasant
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 2: Alan Cahn, The Transformation-Meister
- Pizza Quest, Season Three, Episode 1: “Pizza Quest,” the book!
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 13: The Sourdough Club, Vanessa Kimbell
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com