Pizza Box of the Week #21: Signora Pizza — a Very Thoughtful Box!
Floriana Pastore, as I learned from Scott this week, is an Italian pizzaiola superstar. She has now opened a mobile pizzeria, Signora Pizza, in Las Vegas, where she makes award winning Neapolitan pizza (you can check out her Facebook page here). Scott recently added her new box to his world record collection, and it’s a good 0ne, full of thoughtful elements (such as an inside the box reflective panel to keep your pizza hot and, later, double as a sun-tanning reflector). Well, I’ll let Scott tell you the rest of the story, as only he can, in this new episode of Pizza Box of the Week.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest, Season 3, Episode 11: Amy Emberling, Zingerman’s Revisited
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com