Pizza Box of the Week #18: The Zombies From Hell
Just ahead of Halloween, Scott has brought us one of the most innovative pizza boxes ever — all the way from New Zealand and a place called, yes, Hell Pizza. This box is called Zombies From Hell. and, as you will see, opens into a virtual reality portal and interactive zombie fighting game (I can barely believe I’m writing these words). And, stick around, because after blowing your mind with the 3-D immersion into Zombieland, the box offers a second surprise. I don’t want to ruin it for you so I’ll let Scott show you himself, but the term “Remains of the Day” will take on new meaning for you after you see this. Scott, you’re on….
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 4: The Pizza Pilgrims — Living the Dream!
- Pizza Talk, Season Two, Episode 3: Peels on Wheels
- Pizza Talk Season Two, Episode 2: The Bar/Tavern/Parlor Pizza Renaissance
- Pizza Talk: Nina Mae Levin, the Founder of Stoney Hill Pizza on Martha’s Vineyard
- Pizza Box of the Week #26: From Mona Lisa to George Clooney
- Another Rest in Peace: Tom Lehmann, “The Dough Doctor”
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com