Pizza Box of the Week #17: Basil’s Pizza Box Art Contest Winner
Scott has brought us a unique box this week, designed by a sixth grader about 8 years ago (which means she must be in college by now!!). It comes from Basil’s Pizza and Deli in Wilmington Island (Savannah), Georgia, and is cute to the max, as you will see when you watch! I’m going to call them and find out if there are any updates on the young artist and, if so, will report back here. Till then, enjoy Scott and me talking about pizza, surfing, vegetable characters, and the art of the box, here on Pizza Box of the Week.
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 10: The Cheese Dude Returns Yet Again
- Exciting News! My New Pizza Quest Video Class
- Pizza Quest Season 3, Episode 9: Pizza Leah, Sonoma County’s Rising Star
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 8: Pane’ di Pala, the Birth of a New Product, with Michael Kalanty
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 7: Eidref Laxa Searches for “What’s Good Dough?”
- Pizza Quest Season Three, Episode 6: Geno From Jersey and His Grandma Pie
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com