Old 06-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Laborer

Default More mosaic pics....progress!! :)

Still some to go but getting there!

keep you posted!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Laborer

Default Re: More mosaic pics....progress!! :)

Old 06-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatters tea party spring to mind.....

Old 06-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Laborer

thats a cool statement.i think you are right. x

Old 06-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Peasant

Gotta echo my daughters' "wow! that's cool".
Old 06-21-2009, 06:55 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

My daughter said: Wow, is that yours?

Old 06-21-2009, 07:20 AM
Apprentice

Beautiful!!!!

Old 06-21-2009, 11:43 PM
Laborer

cant wait to use it...grouting it today...urgh not looking fortward to that! x

Old 06-22-2009, 12:20 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Hey shvuntz, let me know how that goes!

I'll be thinking of you today (giving moral support ) and would be very interested to hear all about your grouting exeriences along with any nifty tips and tricks you come up with.

I love how your mosaic is so bold and free! Do you ever spend hours agonising over which colour to chose for the next bit? I'd guess not, it looks as if it all just flows out of you...

Old 06-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Peasant

Hi shvuntz,
Excuse my possible flight of fancy here, but do I see a Moorish theme in the mosaic? You are creating a unique work of art.