Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Pizza Oven Design and Installation > Tools, Tips and Techniques

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Laborer

Default Horray started the mosaicing!!

Started the mosaicing...into day 2 of this lovely task i have set myself..note the teapot lids...ooooh the excitement!!!! WATCH THIS SPACE!!

kira likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Laborer

Smile Re: Horray started the mosaicing!!

another angle!....

Old 05-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Journeyman

Default Re: Horray started the mosaicing!!

i must say interesting indeed. i will keep spot.

My 44" oven in progress...

Old 05-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Apprentice

Arrow Re: Horray started the mosaicing!!

And what happens to the rest of the tea pots?
Why not cut off the spouts and put them into the display?
Very novel and a work of art.

Rastys
Old 05-25-2009, 11:37 PM
Laborer

ahh, I bought and collected lids only and that took some effort..I managed to persuede some china search company that my needs were greater than theirs after spying a box of them on their factory floor...I have teacups so i will be putting the odd handle in there..the lids are like giant nipples, and look really good, I have no plan I'm just doing it as i go along, I never work to plan...
it's the same when I go shopping I never take a list, I'm too impulsive!, ha ha
Today it is absolutely pouring down, but fear not I have my new gazebo up and I WILL be able to crack on...

Old 05-26-2009, 01:23 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Oh my, that is soooo COOL!!

I want to start a new mosaic, too!

I love it! Please post lots and lots and lots of photos!

Old 05-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Laborer

Talking Re: Horray started the mosaicing!!

thank you i will keep you posted! xx

Old 06-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Laborer

[IMG][/IMG]

bit more!! x

Old 06-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Geez... That is stunning. I love the tea pot lids!
Best of the month!!

Updated!

Old 06-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Laborer

well thank you....us englishwomen like our teapots, its a great project..i'm having fun..x here are some other views...