Old 02-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Peasant

Default Photo's as promised of my WFO project.

As promised I eventually got time to post some progressive photos of my WFO. This project is going to take a lot of time because once the WFO is finished I then will start on the brick work, plastering, electrical work as this is going to be a full on out door kitchen with a BBQ and industrial Robin Hood to the right of the WFO. Regarding the WFO, only approximately 2 inches of the front arch (Which I haven't done yet) will be seen inside the kitchen, the WFO will remain outside.
The whole room will be 14 feet by 11 feet and obviously totally enclosed with a window either side and a sliding door to enter the room.

I am hoping to gradually add more and more photo's to this awesome site as this project continues. My WFO would not have turned out the same if I didn't have this site. THANKS A MILLION "FORNO BRAVO"

P.s. The inside of the Dome came perfect, there are basically very little gaps between each fire brick, the majority are 1 - 2 millimeters which is what I was hoping for. I know some areas look as though there is a 5 mm gap on the inside of the dome but most of that is refractory mortar and I will be giving it a bit of a scrub as soon as the weather cools down.

Regards
Dean
Attached Thumbnails
Photo's as promised of my WFO project.-img_0889_14_1.jpg   Photo's as promised of my WFO project.-img_0878_3_1.jpg   Photo's as promised of my WFO project.-img_0880_5_1.jpg   Photo's as promised of my WFO project.-img_0881_6_1.jpg  
Old 02-03-2010, 04:25 AM
Apprentice

Default Re: Photo's as promised of my WFO project.

Very nice Dean.

I like the way you finished off the keystones

Am looking forward to seeing your chimney progress

Keep up the good work
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The difference between a successful person and others is not the lack of strength, nor the lack of knowledge… but rather, the lack of will power.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:53 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Dean,
Great Job,,, Looks really good,,

Cheers
And many Happpy Pizza's
Mark
Old 03-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Superb build...

Great terra cotta colours for that mediterranean look!