The Type 1 Hood is designed for all our commercial pizza ovens. Safest and most effective ventilation method for our commercial pizza ovens, some jurisdictions require a Type 1 Hood. Our Type 1 Hoods come in two (2) basic styles: center and front vent depending on which oven model you purchase.
Napoli ovens take the Center Vent style. All other commercial ovens take the Front Vent style.
Size / Style:
- This Type 1 Hood is sized to accommodate all Forno Bravo commercial pizza ovens;
- Two styles are available: Center Vent (Napoli) and Front Vent (all other oven models);
- Low air volumes and quiet operation for the light- to medium-duty venting required by pizza ovens;
- Medium profile design with a classic square front and sleek lines (24” front height);
- Island-style ventilator intended for a single line of cooking equipment;
- Made in the USA with quality 18-gauge minimum, 430 stainless steel construction;
- Satin (brushed) number 4 finish on all exposed surfaces. This finish is a workhorse– durable and easy to maintain.
- 6 inch “Super Capture”™ lip on the front panel for efficient capture and containment of exhaust;
- 16” x 20” Stainless Steel Spark Arrestor Baffle Filters (NFPA-96 listed) and built-in stainless steel grease drawer. Both are easily removable for cleaning;
- Continuous, integrated front and rear mounting brackets for easier installation to the ceiling or wall;
- Our hoods are pre-piped for an ANSUL Fire System;
- Optional: Smart Read and React Demand Control Autostart (DCA) with canopy mounted RTD sensor to measure air temperature and automatically start exhaust/supply fans to maximize performance and energy efficiency;
- Optional: 100W Globe Light Fixture in the center of the hood pre-wired to a single connection point, providing safety and extra light over the pizza oven hearth.
Available versions: incandescent, fluorescent, or high-efficiency LED lights.