The Casa80 gas pizza oven kit has a 32″ cooking floor capable of baking 2 – 10 inch pizzas at a time. This pizza oven can bake using gas, wood or combination of both fuel sources. UL certified for outdoor kitchens.
Pizza oven kit includes all the items in our Casa80 wood fired oven kit, plus a gas burner factory set to natural gas or propane with low and high flame settings for bread baking (500 degrees) or Vera pizza Napoletana (800+ degrees).
Fast 30 minute heat up time and outstanding heat retention. The perfect home gas pizza oven for those who want the authenticity of wood fired cooking with the convenience of gas.
Casa80 gas pizza oven kit includes:
- Commercial grade refractory 2″ oven dome with integral vent;
- Firebrick cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- 3″ Ceramic fiber insulation blanket and 2″ board to fully insulate pizza oven;
- High temperature mortar;
- Stainless steel stove pipe kit with anchor plate, 24″ flue and cap;
- Steel door with thermometer;
- Drago P1+ gas burner with low and high flame settings (32,000 to 66,000 BTUs);
- Control box for burner;
- Regulator for propane tank, natural gas regulator must be supplied by local certified installer;
- Remote thermometer for ease of monitoring temperature;
- Gas leak detector for safety;
- Optional Cucina stand with mounting for gas burner;
Home Gas Kit, natural gas or liquid propane available.
UL certified for outdoor installation with gas only. Wood only available for indoor installation.