The Andiamo70 outdoor pizza oven is a 28″ fully-assembled oven designed for backyard patios and outdoor kitchens. It can bake 2 – 10″ pizzas at a time. Mounted on four casters this pizza oven is easily moved around your patio.
This wood fired pizza oven features 25 minute heat up time and outstanding heat retention. Capable of cooking as many as 30+ pizzas per hour, this oven can accommodate most families and small parties.
The Andiamo70 outdoor pizza oven is encased in steel and has casters making it easy to install. Simply roll it off the pallet ramp and start baking pizzas.
Made from our Giardino pizza oven kit the Andiamo70 is affordable and can reach temperatures in excess of 800 degrees.
Andiamo70 outdoor pizza oven includes:
- Complete oven assembly;
- Decorative Steel housing in red or bronze;
- Steel stand with casters;
- Steel door and thermometer;
- Stove pipe and chimney cap.
Andiamo70 outdoor pizza oven specifications:
- 28” cooking floor bakes 2 – 10″ pizzas at a time;
- 1.5″ commercial grade refractory oven dome;
- Firebrick cooking floor that is NSF-4 certified for use with food;
- Minimum 3″ of oven insulation around dome and 2″ below cooking floor;
- Steel Stove pipe with Naples Center-vent; can upgrade to double wall;
- Outdoor use only, but can be installed under a patio cover using double wall chimney;
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal;
Optional for Andiamo70 outdoor pizza oven:
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers;
- Pizza oven accessories;
- Infrared thermometer.