Andiamo Outdoor Pizza Oven Starts at $2500.
The Andiamo is a fully-assembled pizza oven for backyards. It features an attractive metal gabled enclosure, stand, and locking casters. The Andiamo portable pizza oven requires zero set-up and can be easily rolled into place. Our new crate design provides a ramp that allows you to roll the oven into place. Easily installed on an outdoor patio or stored in a garage, the Andiamo can be rolled out when you are ready to use it.
The Andiamo outdoor pizza oven is made from our Giardino home pizza oven kit, these ovens feature fast heat up times and the best heat retention available in the industry. This helps you bake the perfect pizza, hearth bread, roasts and grilled meats. The Andiamo is available as a wood fired pizza ovens for outdoor kitchens.
Andiamo outdoor pizza oven specifications:
- Two sizes: 24” and 28” cooking surfaces; both with 6″ oven landing;
- You can bake 1 to 2 pizzas at a time, or up to 30 per hour;
- Outdoor use only, but can be installed under a patio cover using double wall chimney;
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal;
Andiamo outdoor pizza oven includes:
- Complete oven assembly;
- Decorative Steel housing in red or bronze;
- Steel stand with casters;
- Steel door and thermometer;
- Stove pipe and chimney cap.
Optional for Andiamo outdoor pizza oven:
Andiamo Core Technologies:
- We make the oven dome using a 38% alumina (81% alumina and silica) refractory material cast in a two-sided, vibrated form—a higher quality process than many competitor residential pizza oven kits.
- The oven floor is made using large 12”x12” commercial-grade (2,700psi compressed and 2650ºF kiln-fired) firebrick floor tiles—superior to any other home pizza ovens.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention. Each pizza oven includes a minimum of 3” of high-tech ceramic blanket dome insulation and 2” of ceramic board floor insulation — eliminating the need for old-fashioned and inefficient vermiculite or Perlite-based insulating concrete.
- The oven has a mono-block dome and integral vent design, easy for you to assemble. With zero seams, the Giardino ovens have excellent heat retention and cooking performance, and much better durability than other small outdoor pizza ovens.
Receiving your Andiamo
This video shows a pallet jack, your Andiamo will not require you to rent a pallet jack as it is already on wheels.
Andiamo outdoor pizza oven summary:
The Andiamo outdoor pizza oven is the right choice for homeowners who do not have the space, time or budget for a larger wood fired oven, but who still want to enjoy authentic wood fired cooking. Capable of baking up to 30 pizzas per hour, it can feed all families and most parties.
The lighter weight steel enclosure, stand and casters make it easy to install or take with you when you move. Unlike fully built in refractory pizza ovens.
Competitively priced and made in the USA, the Andiamo outdoor pizza oven is a great value.
Would like to learn more about pizza ovens?
|Oven||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)||Heat Up (min)||Pizzas (10")||Shop Now|
|Andiamo60 Outdoor Pizza Oven – Wood Fired||Cooking Surface: 24" x 31"||Area (sq. in.): 452||Heat Up (min): 20||Pizzas (10"): 1||$2,500 - $2,500|
|Andiamo70 Outdoor Pizza Oven – Wood Fired||Cooking Surface: 28" x 35"||Area (sq. in.): 615||Heat Up (min): 20||Pizzas (10"): 2||$2,700 - $2,700|
Prices and Ordering
All ovens include the oven, door and thermometer.
Learn more about Forno Bravo pizza ovens