Peters Blog update
I hate missing deadlines so I apologize for failing to post as promised. I just got clobbered by a serious pollen/bronchial illness that has totally laid me low. I’ll be back soon, but just wanted to let you know there’s a reason for my tardiness. I feel another coughing fit coming on…later folks, sorry…..
Recent Articles by Peter Reinhart
- Prosciutto Pizza with Fresh Arugula Webisode, Vito Romani, Part 2: The Forno Bravo Expo
- Interview with Andris Lagsdin, Inventor of the Baking Steel
- New Webisode from the Forno Bravo Expo: Vito’s “Hawaiian” Pizza
- Interview with Phil Korshak of Home Slice Pizza
- Peter’s Blog, Interesting Link
- Peter’s Blog: Back from Texas and a Visit to Home Slice Pizza
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com