Scott Wiener has built a career out of an obsession with pizza. Since launching in 2008, Scott’s Pizza Tours has lead over 37,000 pizza-loving guests to the most significant pizzerias in New York City. The tour boasts five stars on both Yelp and Trip Advisor and has been featured on the Food Network, NBC’s The Chew, Dr Oz, and CBS Sunday Morning. In 2013, Scott published Viva La Pizza! The Art of the Pizza Box, a book that chronicles the sights and stories behind his Guinness World Record collection of unique pizza boxes from around the world. You can read about his tours at: www.scottspizzatours.com/ and reach him at email@example.com
More Articles by Scott Wiener
- Why Am I Obsessed with Pizza?
- Does Donald Trump Trump Jon Stewart?
- Pizza in Parma: Judging at The World Cup of Pizza, Part One
- Judging The World Pizza Cup, Part Two
- Guest Column, Scott Wiener: The Slice Out Hunger Pizza Party
- Interview with Colin Atrophy Hagendorf, the “Slice Harvester,” by Scott Wiener
- Guest Column, Scott Wiener, How to Plan a Pizza Crawl, Part One
Pizza Quest Info
Pizza Quest is a site dedicated to the exploration of artisanship in all forms, wherever we find it, but especially through the literal and metaphorical image of pizza. As we share our own quest for the perfect pizza we invite all of you to join us and share your journeys too. We have discovered that you never know what engaging roads and side paths will reveal themselves on this quest, but we do know that there are many kindred spirits out there, passionate artisans, doing all sorts of amazing things. These are the stories we want to discover, and we invite you to jump on the proverbial bus and join us on this, our never ending pizza quest.
...and other books by Peter Reinhart, available on Amazon.com