Old 11-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Journeyman

Default Anchor plate size

Anybody know the dimensions of the anchor plate for 8" chimney pipe that Forno Bravo sells? I have one on order but it won't get here till Tuesday. I'd like to be able to cast my vent this weekend, but I need to know how big to make the top so that the anchor plate will fit. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Anchor plate size

Ron,

Just got mine yesterday. It's exactly 12"x12".

When I ordered it, I was wondering why such a simple looking thing was $70. Once I opened the box and looked at it, I understood. Pretty interesting piece of engineering.

Updated!

Old 11-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Journeyman

Thanks Ken! BTW, your vent area is looking great!

Old 11-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thanks! Now I gotta figure out a way to transition the smoke into that monster 8" anchor plate.

Updated!