Old 06-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Serf

Default Is it worth...Biscotto di Sorrento

Hi everyone,

I made up my mind and decided to set my priority on making a 60sec. neapolitan pizza. So my build will be a 36" neapolitan style pizza oven.
Since I am going to Naples in July (with my big station wagon.....so weight and space will be no problem) I will try to get these Biscotto di Sorrento.
Good idea or not?

Cheers, Detlef.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Is it worth...Biscotto di Sorrento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoolskaiser View Post
Hi everyone,

I made up my mind and decided to set my priority on making a 60sec. neapolitan pizza. So my build will be a 36" neapolitan style pizza oven.
Since I am going to Naples in July (with my big station wagon.....so weight and space will be no problem) I will try to get these Biscotto di Sorrento.
Good idea or not?

Cheers, Detlef.
If you can get it, why not? Just make your hearth easily changeable for the future. Modern refractory is a lot more durable, but depending on how you use the oven, it may not matter if you use biscotto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current WFO build -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When we build, let us think that we build for ever.
John Ruskin