Old 06-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Serf

Default Tile Saw

Anyone needing a basic 10" tile saw for their Pompeii build? This weekend Harbor Freight is selling their 10" model for 189.00 USD w/o blade. It doesn't really get any lower in price than that. They have it in store and on their website (with cheap shipping).

Bill
Old 06-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default To The Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza Common Sewer View Post
Anyone needing a basic 10" tile saw for their Pompeii build? This weekend Harbor Freight is selling their 10" model for 189.00 USD w/o blade. It doesn't really get any lower in price than that. They have it in store and on their website (with cheap shipping).

Bill
Awesome price

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An album showing our Thermal Breaks is

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:27 AM
Journeyman

Default Re: Tile Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza Common Sewer View Post

Bill
Yes this is a great price, can anyone still find the 20% off any one item coupon they used to have on the net?????

Photos:

Oven Blog:
Old 06-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Serf

Picked one up this morning!
Old 06-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Serf

I picked one up too, will need it soon and that price was awesome! I asked about using other coupons like the 20% single item coupon mentioned above and they said that the other coupons couldn't be applied. I didn't think that they would allow that but it didn't hurt to ask.

Bill