Old 10-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Apprentice

Default props for brick slide

wedging in a flexable piece of wood between the brick and floor while the mortar sets seems to be working here for me. Start of round eight today and I am running out of mortar (but not steam). Will pick up more motar on my trip to the city on Thursday and then I am out of town for a bit so oven is on park for a while. I realy got excited looking at some of the fire shots of peoples ovens in action from the "heat management" part of this site. Ordering a hand held temp reader from Forno Bravo this week as well. I am building a wood wagon for my motorcycle to go out and get firewood from a site a few kilos away. Did not want to clutter up the site with no oven pictures but I guess its kind of related in that it will be used to get fuel for the oven. If any one is interested see link at the very bottom of this post to my pizza album and look towards pictures 45 or so to see progress......wayne
Attached Thumbnails
props for brick slide-start-round-8.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by waynebergman; 10-22-2007 at 02:59 PM.