Old 01-20-2013, 05:59 PM
Serf

Default Need to finish Casa2g90, help with arch/tile pls!!

Hi all.... Is this the right forum for this? I have a FB oven I'm loving, finished October 2011, but still not "finished". I did all the work myself, up to the scratch coat on the dome, and the dome is still unfinished. See pics below.

I originally wanted to do some mosaic type thing, with my kids contributing. Issue is I dont know much about any of that (actually nothing), so life and winter got in the way of doing it. Now I need to step on it and get it done, before it rains more. Can someone point me in a good direction to get me going? I need to figure out an arch, and then mosaic, or maybe I should just enclose it?? Enclosure would be a bit big in the yard.

Thing is, I will be moving to Germany for a couple years soon, so I need it to be weather proof, and low maintenance. Is a sealed mosaic solution realistic for this??

Thanks for any help!!

Ben
Attached Thumbnails
Need to finish Casa2g90, help with arch/tile pls!!-img_0308.jpg   Need to finish Casa2g90, help with arch/tile pls!!-img_0309.jpg