Looking for feedback on C2G90 Base
I'm looking for feedback on my plans for a base to support a C2G90. The base will be comprised of 3 components:
1. A primary base with dimensions of 54"Wx59"Lx47"H
2. Two side bases with dimensions of 25"Wx42"x36"H
I'm looking for answers to the following questions:
1. What is the minimum width and length for the main base if I apply the recommended level of insulation and stucco?
2. Is the 47" height of the primary base good for a person 6'2"?
3. Should I consider building the primary and side bases as one piece?
Any other feedback will be appreciated.
pizza oven2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Deciding on a Base||Allen||Newbie Forum||16||12-15-2010 01:10 AM|
|Laying half fire bricks onto reinforced concrete base||GeofE||Newbie Forum||2||06-30-2010 11:03 AM|
|Fibre cement base for hearth ?||Lardylad||Newbie Forum||14||08-01-2009 06:28 PM|
|opinions on strength requirement of base||Capt. Toddy||Tools, Tips and Techniques||3||01-22-2009 01:30 PM|
|Basic questions on building base / installing Toscana 90||giambra||Newbie Forum||1||11-04-2008 05:28 PM|
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:52 PM.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC