Old 02-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Laborer

Default drawings for planning

Greetings from Chicago, thanks to everyone for sharing their ideas and experience. Mine is limited, I have the base for my oven mostly built, figured I should do a little more planning so I have made some drawings attached here. I really needed to visualize how all of the various parts fit together, so I'm sharing this hoping it will be of interest and possibly helpful to others. I posted a few pictures of my oven progress, still have to figure out the enclosure, leaning toward limestone like the base. I've been studying all of the various projects on the forum, hopefully I have my numbers right. Any feedback is welcome.

Doug
Attached Thumbnails
drawings for planning-36_oven.jpg  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:51 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: drawings for planning

Hi Doug, welcome!
Your CAD looks great. Spring is right around the corner, perfect building weather (well maybe a few more weeks for you guys in the north).

Can't wait to see more pics of your build!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Updated!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.