Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Regional Forums > Northeast US

View Poll Results: Do You Have an Oven ?
New Jersry 4 57.14%
New York 2 28.57%
Connecticut 0 0%
Pennslyvania 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 03:42 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default ***How Many Ovens in NJ***

Wonder how many WFO's we have here in NJ, Lets see if we have more than other areas..

Cheers
Mark

Last edited by ThisOldGarageNJ; 03-04-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Master Builder

Default Re: ***How Many Ovens in NJ***

Why confine your selected states to just those? Is the poll application somehow limited to the quanity of possible selections?

Bests,

Wiley
Old 03-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Hi Wiley,
Its set up to have 4 selections,, Unless I'm reading it wrong.. who else you want to include, I'll go back to try and change it..

Mark
Old 03-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Master Builder

Mark,
I'm not trying to nit pick. I think I understand the original question, or at least the first half...how many WFOs in NJ?

The second I guess I don't understand as well. Are you wanting to compare NJ to other states or other regions of the US? If so then I thought it would be cool if a poll of all states would be included. If the application isn't designed to do such a poll then I guess that is an impossible task using that application.

Another forum I'm a member of has a map application wherein a member can post their location and type of unit (in that forum RV/ small FG trailer owners). And the application creates a map with push pins. This allows one to get a general view of the whole country or zoom in to regional areas as well as state and local. It includes world wide, which would be interesting for FB members. A simple poll of all the states would have similar value (although smaller value) and that's why I asked.

Thanks,
Wiley
Old 03-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Mark,
I'm not trying to nit pick. I think I understand the original question, or at least the first half...how many WFOs in NJ?

The second I guess I don't understand as well. Are you wanting to compare NJ to other states or other regions of the US? I
Hey Wiley,, I (seriously) didnt take it as nitpicking.... I originally itendended to do just NJ, Then thought to make it for the northeast region, But I thought you couldnt edit your thread title once you make it... maybe I shouldnt do too much thinking that early in the morning when the brain isnt at full function
I cant figure out how to get back to change the poll either
Cheers
Mark