Old 09-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Serf

Default Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Are there any Primavera owners in Minnesota, especially the Twin Cites area? I am interested in getting one, but I really would like to see one in person and also talk about your experiences.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 09-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Serf

Default Re: Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late response, just saw your post. I am in MN, near St Cloud, and am just finishing my 40" Pompeii oven. Are you interested in a brick or a precast refrac oven? I can help you with the first, but not the latter.

Fun project, but it is a lot of work. Just cooked my first pizza and haven't bakedbread yet.

Rick
Old 10-01-2010, 05:02 AM
Journeyman

I'm not aware of any Primavera ovens in MN. Splatgirl has a really nice one (Lake Minnetonka area), and another guy has a thread with about a build (Lino Lakes area?). I did a temporary oven (building the oven) with some clay bricks I found on Craigslist. I've learned from this that I want to go bigger than the small size. I initially thought it would be enough... I don't believe that to be true now. There area few more ovens in MN, but I don't think they have threads or posts here. Google the St Paul Bread club.. he's got tons of links!
Old 10-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Serf

Sorry Mike did not see post.

I have had a primavera oven in the metro for 2 years.
It has worked great even in January,and so far no problems.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:38 AM
Serf

I am thinking about a primavera and also would like to know if there are any in the twin cities - I'm asking again since the original post is old.
Thanks

Michael
Old 05-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikem05 View Post
Are there any Primavera owners in Minnesota, especially the Twin Cites area? I am interested in getting one, but I really would like to see one in person and also talk about your experiences.

Thanks,

Mike
I am a Forno Bravo Dealer up in Duluth and I have a Primavera in my showroom at Duluth Stove and Fireplace. Contact them at 218-727-9002 to come up and see one.
I have used one up at a friends in Quebec and they are a wonderful little oven.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Serf

If your looking for a WFO or a new outdoor fireplace in the Minneapolis and surrounding region, contact us at Ground One. I will be posting a project file of the newest WFO oven that we are installing soon.

The following photos are of a fireplace that we just finished a few months ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?-minneapolis-outdoor-fireplace.jpg   Primavera Ovens in Minnesota?-outdoor-fireplace-design-minneapolis.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Serf

I wish I would have seen your post earlier. I have an oven in Maple Grove, however, it is not a Primevera. If you'd like to know more feel free to ask anything.

There is another oven that I can see off of Fernbrook Ave in Maple Grove. I wish I knew the owner. Having another reference in town would be great.