Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Regional Forums > Western US

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 04:14 PM
Serf

Exclamation For Sale - FB Mortar, Fire Brick, HF Brick Saw - Seattle

I'm moving and have to abandon my project, so I'm selling off my leftover materials and equipment.

I have one unopened bag of FB Mortar (FB Mortar 50 :: Installation Accessories :: Forno Bravo Store). $50 - save yourself the cost of getting it shipped

I have 67 fire brick from Mutual Materials and 8 split bricks from some other provider. I don't remember MM's original price, so bring a reasonable price and they're yours.

I also have a Harbor Freight brick saw with 10" diamond blade and stand. It's in decent shape and I have the two year replacement warranty on it (over one year remaining), and will provide the information necessary to get it replaced and have a brand new saw. - $150 and you get a new saw out of the deal with the warranty!

All prices negotiable within reason. This must all go VERY soon and will be posting it on Craigslist within a few days. If you want any of this, you must get in touch with me before mid-week.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: For Sale - FB Mortar, Fire Brick, HF Brick Saw - Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlecaveman View Post
I'm moving and have to abandon my project, so I'm selling off my leftover materials and equipment.

I have one unopened bag of FB Mortar (FB Mortar 50 :: Installation Accessories :: Forno Bravo Store). $50 - save yourself the cost of getting it shipped

I have 67 fire brick from Mutual Materials and 8 split bricks from some other provider. I don't remember MM's original price, so bring a reasonable price and they're yours.

I also have a Harbor Freight brick saw with 10" diamond blade and stand. It's in decent shape and I have the two year replacement warranty on it (over one year remaining), and will provide the information necessary to get it replaced and have a brand new saw. - $150 and you get a new saw out of the deal with the warranty!

All prices negotiable within reason. This must all go VERY soon and will be posting it on Craigslist within a few days. If you want any of this, you must get in touch with me before mid-week.
Just and idea, Seattle,
The partial construction, materials, tools and a referral to this site might be a "selling point"

There just may be a little "caveman" in who decides to buy your place .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Serf

Default Re: For Sale - FB Mortar, Fire Brick, HF Brick Saw - Seattle

Oh, the project has already been de-constructed and the back yard re-sodded since I practically destroyed it all last year. *I* wouldn't buy a house with a half-finished home project...