Old 05-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Laborer

Default Mesa Arizona WFO New to Posting anything

I am in Mesa and am trying to post something, anything. I have no idea if any of this stuff is getting to the forum.

I tried to post some pixs of the dome in progress through completion and the beginning of the enclosure project. Also I had my first curing fires and posted the specs of the heat loss with door in place. Dont ask me where I put the posting. I am better with a hammer than with a keyboard.

I have a bag of 60grit sand from marvel if anyone wants it. I am making up 5 gallon buckets of 3,1,1,1 and keeping it for emergencys. If I have more than 2 then I will let those go. I know that buying 500 lbs of product at one time and finding that you need 50 lbs more can be a real bummer.

Also, I made an indispensable tool that I think is better than the ones that been shown to date, but that is because I thought of it, not because it really is.

I built the dome without forms all the way up to the last 10 bricks, then I needed to come in from the bottom. So I have a way to hold the bricks in place at the steeper angles if anyone is interested.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Journeyman

Default Re: Mesa Arizona WFO New to Posting anything

Brother

Lets see some pics! I had very little problems with mudding bricks until the end too. Just a matter of hydrating the bricks. An indispensable tool is great for ensuring that the dome is going up in a clean line - I want to thank Hondo (rest his soul) for coming up with THE TOOL!

CW

Follow my build
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Serf

Default Re: Mesa Arizona WFO New to Posting anything

I would like to see some pics a well. I'm trying to figure out my budget to start the project.

Tags
arizona, baking, bread