Old 06-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Serf

Talking Far too quiet in here.

Here is a shout out to all the Washingtonians here who have or are in the process of building their own WFO. We are in Kingston, across the pond from Seattle, and are just in the planning process, acquiring materials, etc for our oven.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Peasant

Default Re: Far too quiet in here.

Hi,
I'm in Port Townsend and just beginning to build also. I'm looking to buy my insulating board and blanket from Seattle Pottery Supply. Check out my post on the Introductions forum regarding blanket density.

Last edited by Breadjunkie; 08-14-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:26 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadjunkie View Post
Hi,
I'm in Port Townsend and just beginning to build also. I'm looking to buy my insulating board and blanket from Seattle Pottery Supply. Check out my post on the Introductions forum regarding blanket density.
Will do, thanks!
Old 08-19-2012, 09:24 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

If you are ordering blanket, I recommend McGill's Warehouse. It's much cheaper than you'll get from SPS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:53 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

By the way - if either of you wants half a bag of fireclay for your build - let me know.

I highly recommend home-brew. I started with the HS50 and switched over after I blew through a bag in about 4 courses. The home-brew works just as well.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Hi Washington!
We hope your oven building is fun and enjoyable experience. You can purchase insulating blankets on our online store.

Happy cooking!