Old 05-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Serf

Default any good

i have seen this oven for sale as a prebuilt oven, looks great, a bit expensive compared to making it my self but i struggle with the time to build it.

Wood burning Pizza ovens ,Bushman Burners, African Pot House, Garden Patio Heaters & Chimeneas from Dingley Dell enterprises - Medium Wood Burning Pizza Oven

they do a medium and a small, the small is 500

Any good? the build quality looks ok.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:33 AM

Default Re: any good

Quote:
we use 21st century materials our specially formulated reinforced Fire cement is a medium density insulator , which means it comes up to temperature very fast
This makes it sound like it's cast out of insulating castable, not ideal: not enough mass to cook, nor enough insulation to keep it hot. And what's under that 1" thick terra cotta floor?

Sounds like a lot of money for something that might not be ideal.

I would, at the very least, get a live demonstration before I got out the old credit card.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.