Old 10-27-2008, 03:14 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Surgeons

Got this by email the other day... it made me laugh, so I hope you like it.

Five surgeons are discussing who has the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is colour-coded. "

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in, "You know, I like construction workers.Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed, "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. They have less organs than other paople. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine. In fact there are only two moving parts, the mouth and the asshole - and they're interchangeable."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Master Builder

Default Re: Surgeons

Yep!

Liked it alot. Made me LOL here all by myself.

Perfect timing too. We are going to elect a new president next Tues. Been flooded with propaganda.

dusty
Old 10-31-2008, 02:19 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty View Post
We are going to elect a new president next Tues.
Oh hey, is that right? I hadn't noticed. At all.

You know, I think next time we have an election here in Switzerland, the wordwide media should bombard everyone and anyone with it for months on end, too.

Old 11-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Master Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frances View Post
Oh hey, is that right? I hadn't noticed. At all.
Ah...sarcasim. I really didn't know EVERYONE WORLD WIDE was bombarded, but I should have. We are, after all, awfully importent over here.

dusty
Old 11-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Sorry, world. You should try living in a "battleground" state... robocalls (some of them really quite repulsive), rallies, more rallies, etc. etc. etc.... I'm so tired of it I can't wait for Tuesday.

Old 11-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Master Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by egalecki View Post
Sorry, world. You should try living in a "battleground" state... I'm so tired of it I can't wait for Tuesday.
I bet!

No real battle here in "liberal" Cal.

I don't even want to THINK of what you must be going through. Nevada is the same way.

Luckily, it will all be over soon.

dusty
Old 11-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I feel Elizabeth's pain...FL is always key (so they say). Add to that the whole "hanging chad" recount stigma and you have an entire 3 ring ass clown circus.

Frances, you wouldn't have a name we could attach to surgeon #5, would you? I'd like to make him a "write in" choice on Tues, he really seems to understand the political process.

RT
Old 11-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

That could be quite a tourist attraction: "come and experience the US elections up close!"

I probably can't even begin to imagine what its like. Not long to go now though.