Old 08-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Peasant

Default Ethel

Ethel was a bit of a demon in her wheelchair, and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors.

Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic the other residents tolerated her and some of them actually joined in.

One day Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. "STOP!," he shouted in a firm voice. "Have you got a license for that thing?" Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him. "OK" he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall.

As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted "STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?" Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster and held it up to him. Harold nodded and said "On your way, Ma'am."

As Ethel neared the final corridor, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, Butt- Naked, and holding his John Thomas in his hand. "Oh, good grief," yelled Ethel, "Not that damn breathalyzer test again.!!!"
Old 08-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Master Builder

Default Re: Ethel

I love it.

I'd heard of one fry short of a happy meal. Two beers short of a six pack.

But never one sandwich short of a picnic.

I sent this joke on to my father inlaw.

Thanks!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Ethel

So who is John Thomas?

Seriously, I love this one. Passing it along to a few friends in law enforcment.

RT