Old 09-08-2012, 07:27 AM
Peasant

Default FB rolls in box and 2x3 FB boards for sale

I have 2 boxes of FB insulation (rolls) for a pizza oven I didn't use and (4) 2'x3' boards and (2) pre-cut boards for a Premio or Casa90 oven. I'd like $70 for each roll and $60 for each board. For the pre-cut boards I'll take $50 each. If you take all the boards, then the price is $280. All prices are negotiable. I'm located in Northern Colorado. I built a Premio 90 and ended up with a bunch of extra material because my contractor elected not to use some of my supplies. I also have some stucco and veneer brick that you might be able to use. Make me an offer on the whole lot and help me clean out my garage!
Old 09-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Master Builder

Default Re: FB rolls in box and 2x3 FB boards for sale

Just because the contractor didn't use them, does not means that you don't need them! Are you sure that you have enough insulation. If they came with the kit, I don't think that they would sell way more than needed.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Peasant

These are extra ... I got four boxes (one needed) of the insulation and enough FB boards to make two ovens. The retailer went out of business and just gave me his extra stock along with the oven kit.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Peasant

price drop - 3 boxes of the insulation for $50 each and two pre-cut FB for $50. $200 total. If you're local (Northern Colorado), I have some stucco (a whole bucket unused) and some brick veneer I'll toss in for free).

I really would rather not ship this insulation. It's big, heavy, and would be a pain to deal with. Doesn't someone in Colorado want a great deal on this material?
Old 10-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Peasant

All items have been sold locally .. thanks!