Old 03-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Serf

Default Battchief

I am looking for plans for a 62" wood fired round dome oven. Got any suggestions?
Old 03-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Master Builder

Default Re: Battchief

62" internal cooking surface...that will be big...first question is why so big?...somthing that size will probably require a good bit of math to expand current plans...could think about the option of a modular from FB...
Dutch
P.S. where in AR

Last edited by Dutchoven; 03-07-2008 at 02:58 PM. Reason: extra thought
Old 03-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Serf

I am giong to put in a restaurant in a basement location and everything will be cooked in the oven, steaks, deep dish pastas, fish, and of corse pizzas.
I live in Northwestr Arkansas about 80 miles east of Tulsa Oklahoma.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Master Builder

Have to see how we can help you...we have visited Eureka Springs...beautiful country over there.
Dutch
Old 03-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Serf

Eureka is a neat place. It's about 65 miles as the crow flies but w/the roads it's about an hour and 15 minutes from where I live. Our west city limits is the Oklahoma state line. Siloam Springs is the town I live in. I got the first liquor permit in Siloam since 1945 when it went DRY! There are a lot of "private clubs" in my county. I'm 30 minutes from Wal-Mart world headquarters, Tyson Chicken, JB-Hunt Trucking, lots of money around here and 111 private clubs in Benton County but I got the only one in my town of 14,000 w/a service area of at least 20,000.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Master Builder

In what spare time I have I am trying to come up with some ideas for you....have not forgotten...good luck with the club!
Dutch