Old 05-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Apprentice

Default JW's Outdoor Kitchen is Done!

Even though I have been using my Casa110 for almost two years now, the outdoor kitchen is finally complete. I have included a few pictures for you voyeurs.

The first shot is coming down the side of the house, next to the indoor kitchen. The second shot is from the left of the first, in the corner by the sliding glass door to the dining room and the indoor kitchen [with a pass-through window].

The counter to the left of the WFO comes off when using the double burner and allows a bit of extra counter space. It is set low so that the top of the turkey fryer is not too high to be safe. To the right of the WFO, between it and the grill is a sink with cold water only. It also has a removable top to give me extra counter space. The counters are all slab granite and match the indoor kitchen.

The last two photos show the lower patio, the palapa and the gas fireplace. You can also see the reverse of the outdoor kitchen. The cabinets are constructed of metal studs covered with Hardi backer board and stuccoed, except for the cabinet under the WFO. It is constructed of one-inch square steel tubing.

Thanks for looking...

J W
Attached Thumbnails
JW's Outdoor Kitchen is Done!-fb001.jpg   JW's Outdoor Kitchen is Done!-fb002.jpg   JW's Outdoor Kitchen is Done!-fb003.jpg   JW's Outdoor Kitchen is Done!-fb004.jpg  
Old 05-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Re: JW's Outdoor Kitchen is Done!

Way to go JW,

It looks great -- a really nice place to hang out and entertain your friends. I like your pavers (we have something similar here), your columns for the pergola, and the ceramic urn to hold your tools. Very smart. Downlights on the bar, and the big clock. We're thinking about a clock.

I can see the great So Cal spring weather in background. We need some sun here in Monterey.

Complimenti,
James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by james; 05-06-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Nice work! It all came together nicely! Congrats on a job well done!

-
Old 05-06-2008, 03:14 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: JW's Outdoor Kitchen is Done!

Here, here,
great stuff.
Now you can sit back and enjoy all of your efforts.
I am looking at my kitchen design and construction, but can't imagine it coming out as well as this.

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

Neillís kitchen underway

Old 05-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Laborer

wow that looks awesome! I like the separate areas, fireplace seating, cooking area. Nice job just in time for summer!
Old 05-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Master Builder

Really cool JW! What a great job! Only wish I were closer, so I could invite myself to a party!
Seriously, hats off to ya!
Dutch
Old 05-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Apprentice

Very nice layout. You will have years of enjoyment ahead. Here’s to you on a job well done.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

I agree.
Very nice.
I better not show your pictures to my wife.....

Congrats!

My costs:

My pics: