Old 10-17-2008, 05:19 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Woody

I was watching James' video on beer chicken and ran across this - cracked me up.

YouTube - DIY wood fired oven Sales 30 secs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Woody

OK... Instead of WFO's we now should call them "Woody's". I love it.

The t-shirt possibilities are endless:
"I've got a woody, do you?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Updated!

Old 10-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

That's pretty good Ken. When I have my shirt made - it's going to be simply "got wood" on the front. Just like the "got milk" commercial. On the back, will be a picture of my oven with the fires of hell going on. You can send any picture to these companies and they will embroider it for you.

Les...

Old 10-19-2008, 08:14 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I love it!

I'm thinking for the front: "Ask me about my woody" and the pic of the oven on the back.

Updated!

Old 10-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Brilliant! Great minds seem to think alike.

Les...

Old 10-20-2008, 01:09 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Dear oh dear. But I must say, I didn't think much of the size of his woody... there are much larger ones on this forum.

This reminds me... in Swiss German, if you say a woman has lots of wood in front of her house, it means she's got big... erm, you know... twirly bits? I guess the English equivalent would be saying she's well stacked.

So women could wear woody T-shirts, too. It would increase your marketing possibilities anyway.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:44 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

I'm not sure James is going to be real excited about the new marketing campaign we've selected for him

Updated!

Old 10-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Journeyman

Heh heh.... She said Twirly Bits again. ...Heh heh heh...

....mmm

My vote for W F O ...Woofer

It's a NAVY thing. Active Duty Training = AcDuTra.
Naval Personnel = NavPers ...and such and such and stuff like that.

Last edited by PizzaPolice; 10-20-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

PP, I just KNEW you couldn't stay away from another T Bits reference. Frances, stop teasing him...PP is getting all goofy and glassy eyed.

RT
Old 10-21-2008, 01:08 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

...sorry...

(twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits twirly bits...)