Old 06-25-2008, 02:15 AM
Serf

Arrow Sharpening solution........

Hi friends,
Few days ago I was worried about sharpeness of my kitchen tools,knives,gardening tools but now I am very much excited because recently I have purchased DMT Diamond Sharpeners which are excellent for its durable construction, quality and reputation for providing years of uncompromising service. Unlike conventional oilstones, Japanese waterstones, Arkansas stones and other ceramic sharpeners,DMT Diamond Whetstones will not break, chip, crack, hollow or groove.Not only that these are very light weighted and portable.
What type of sharpening tools do you use? Share with me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:28 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Sharpening solution........

These spammers are getting so sharp, they'll cut themselves.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Sharpening solution........

hopefully their throats.....at the least, their wrists. I would like to encourage them all to run with scissors or in this case their newly sharpened (with a DMT Diamond Sharpener or course) kitchen tools, knives, or gardening tools. Death by an garden hoe.....that should be a new one on the coroners report.

Sorry, I tend to go off on these trolls (thanks dmun, I love that)

RT