Old 06-07-2008, 08:39 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Private messages

Is it possible to increase the space for private messages?

My inbox is full, but I like to keep old messages.

And I'm not against paying for extra space.

How bout it James?

What are your thoughts on it?

Thanks

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My costs:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My pics:

Old 06-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Private messages

I find that I have to weed out some of the old ones as well. Hey Dave, maybe we need to quit messaging each other!

Updated!

Old 06-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

true dat
Ken

My costs:

My pics:

Old 06-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Your right you know!

Just tried to send you a private message, to help clutter you inbox up a bit more... but it won't go through

Old 06-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

I guess I have some clearing to do!

My costs:

My pics:

Old 06-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

Hey Dave,

I just doubled the limit on Private Messages to 100. Do you think that will do it?

James

Old 06-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

How hard would it be to enable us to save it to our drives? Another solution would be for us to email it to our personal email address. Both would save you server space (not that it would emount to squat compared to the photos)

Les...

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
Hey Dave,

I just doubled the limit on Private Messages to 100. Do you think that will do it?

James
Thanks James!

That should be plenty.

My costs:

My pics:

Old 06-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les View Post
How hard would it be to enable us to save it to our drives? Another solution would be for us to email it to our personal email address. Both would save you server space (not that it would emount to squat compared to the photos)

Les...
Good idear Les...

My costs:

My pics:

Old 06-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Um, fellas, ya do know you can already download them to your computer, right? Name:  9419.gif
Views: 91
Size:  4.4 KB

Er, guess not. Name:  1831.gif
Views: 98
Size:  376 Bytes

Okay, kidding aside, here's how it's done:

1) Go to your private messages

2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page

3) Select the little bar on the right hand side. It will give you a menu. This is what it looks like:

Private messages-download-pms.jpg

4) Select "Download as Text" (unless you're geek enough to want one of the other options - in which case you probably don't need me to explain this and are just reading this to laugh at me... )

5) A box will pop up asking what program you want to open the thing. Select MS Word or whatever WP you have. Trust me on this - it's a pain to read in Notepad which is the default so you really want to make sure it opens in the word processor.

6) It'll open the file - all you gotta do then is save it.

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
[/CENTER]