Old 03-26-2009, 10:47 AM
Laborer

Default Pizza Vending Machine

This is just wrong, on so many levels...

Yahoo!

Well, at least it can make a pizza in three minutes!
Ed
Old 03-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Apprentice

Arrow Re: Pizza Vending Machine

H Ed
the developer of this machine is a great inventor. Few people here on this forum including myself can't make a pizza from scratch in 3 minutes let alone cook one.Unless they use dangerous or unhealthy ingredients, what can the issue be if it looks, smells and tastes right, with your choice of toppings and a nice crisp base, it could be great.
The only thing I see as a downer, is hanging around for 3 minutes waiting. This could be a problem if some one elses pizza comes out before yours and seems better than your choice.
Maybe they could include a juke box to entertain you or an internet connection to surf the web whilst waiting
I'd like to give them a try at least before casting judgement.

Just a thought

Rastys
Old 03-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Laborer

Default Re: Pizza Vending Machine

Rastys,
Actually, it is a great piece of engineering. And it's a great idea to add a jukebox...then they can call it the iPizza This has potential!

Having grown up in one of the "pizza mecca's" in the US (Connecticut), I found the best "restaurant" pizza is hand-crafted with fresh, high quality ingredients in an oven that has been fired up since 1967. This machine has the advantage of being consistant in its pizza production (just like a McDonald's). But you are right, I will have to give it a try (if I ever find one).
Ed
Old 04-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Serf

The innovative machine holds, cooks and serves 9” whole pizza pies in just 2 minutes. There are 3 different pizzas available in each machine at one time. Pizza Vending Machine on Coolest Gadgets. ... Yeah, the pizza vending machine doesn’t seem like a good idea on the surface, but this one is actually,
Old 01-25-2010, 02:48 AM
Serf

Well, that is a clever idea the engineer it had. Pizza vending machine some people they will like it. However, I am thinking if the pizza came out in the vending machine is that hot.